According to a notification issued by the PBCC, students area unit given four examination opportunities to boost their marks/grades by reappearing within the current syllabi at intervals the length of 3 years. National news
The students learning in categories ninth to twelve will make the most of the policy.
Following area unit the changes made:
- For the aim of improvement of grade/marks, a candidate are supplied with four examination opportunities in current/prevalent syllabi at intervals a amount of 3 years once having passed the SSC or HSSC Examination, within the same subjects/group within which he/she antecedently passed the examination subject to the condition that he/she has not earned the upper qualification throughout this era. However, it’ll be the selection of a willdidate whether or not he/she seems for improvement of marks in any subject/subjects or half I or II or as a full with the condition that the candidate can avail these four probabilities mentioned higher than until the development of the particular result at intervals 3 years. Once the results of the candidate is improved, he/she won’t be allowed to seem once more.
- Next higher qualification means that the completion of HSSC or equivalent for candidates showing to boost SSC results and it’s a contest of associate in Arts (ADA)/Associate Degree in Sciences (ADS)/ Bachelor of Studies (BS) or equivalent for the candidates showing to boost HSSC results.
- The candidates showing to boost their overall Grade “E” or “D” area unit allowed to avail four probabilities at intervals 3 years until the action of AN overall Grade “C” (50% marks).
- The candidates showing for improvement once a spot of 2 years from the year of the passing of SSC/HSSC can need to give AN testimony that he/she has not earned the upper qualification.
- The Result Sheet and Certificate issued by the Board should mirror the amount of tries a candidate has availed.
- alternative rules of improvement presently stylish all told Boards of the geographical region can stay a similar.
- As already notified metal the POCC, t willdidates World Health Organization had appeared in SSC/HSSC Examination (Annual) 2020 and onward can avail these probabilities if they need not improved their results antecedently. The candidates having overall ‘E’ or ‘D’ grades could avail their probabilities consequently.
Admission forms date
A PBCC meeting was command nowadays that approved the schedule to just accept the appliance types of SSC/HSSC of the candidates “who shall avail improvement chance”. National news
The schedule for receipt of the admission type at intervals one fee starts from Gregorian calendar month one to fifteen for the year 2022, aforesaid the notification.
According to the notification, forms once Gregorian calendar month fifteen are accepted as per the prevailing schedule/rules of the boards.