Chana chaat is the perfect combination of chickpea’s cooked in spices and flavors, with a sprinkle of crunchy papri making it the best mid-day snack. It also serves as deliciously filling iftari snack.
- Chickpeas, Boiled1 Cup
- Tomato1, Chopped
- Sev1 Cup
- Potato, Boiled1 Cup
- Cabbage1 Cup, Finely Chopped
- Chilli Flakes1 Tablespoon
- Chaat Masala1 Tablespoon
- Green Chillies1 – 2, Finely Chopped
- SaltTo Taste
- Coriander¼ Bunch, Finely Chopped
- Cumin Raita1 Cup
- Green Chatni3 Tablespoon
- Imli Chatni3 Tablespoon
- In a bowl add boiled chickpeas, tomato, sev, boiled potato, cabbage, chilli flakes, chaat masala, green chillies, salt, coriander and cumin raita.
- Mix all the ingredients together.
- Then add green chatni, tamarind chatni and mix well.
- Enjoy! Please give us your feedback in the comments below.
Read Also: 8 dishes you can’t miss in Punjab